Paint Protection Film Service in Marbella
What is Paint Protection Film (PPF)?
PPF was invented by 3M for the US Military to protect helicopter rotors and other delicate equipment from debris and other environmental elements.
What began as military technology slowly entered the commercial sector and matured over decades into the automotive precautionary features we use today to protect the bodywork of our vehicles.
Limitless Detailing Spain offers glossy self healing PPF film application to a range of vehicle types in our workshop in Marbella. These films protect against scratches, abrasions, and weather elements whilst at the same time it can improve the overall appearance and ultimately protect your investment
Is paint protection film worthwhile?
Yes PPF is a worthwhile investment because it can help preserve the resale value of your vehicle. Plus paint protection films are an excellent technique to protect a vehicle’s surfaces from wear and tear, brought on by the most abrasive road debris.
Advantages of Paint Protection Film in Limitless Detailing Spain
Convenience and time
How We Install Paint Protection Film
All of our paint protection film packages are original creations by our own designers; the designs are not altered from those of the film producers. providing the best protection possible in compliance with Limitless Detailing Spain’s standards.
- Regardless of whether it is a new or old car, a thorough assessment of the vehicle’s condition is done once it gets on site.
- Before the film installation process starts, the car’s paint is given a second look using a sun gun to highlight any flaws, swirls, or holograms. Customers are then given the opportunity to choose paint correction if necessary.
- The precuts for your vehicle are then cut out using our vinyl plotter.
- At this point, we can complete our PPF installation.
- The final step before the car receives its final cleaning and is returned to its owner is the quality control phase.
- Once we are happy, we then clean the vehicle and the vehicle can be collected by the owner.
What is the drying time for paint protective film?
How much does paint protection film last?
How much does it cost to paint protection film a car?
What PPF coverage should I choose?
What is Limitless Detailing Spain’s PPF Warranty?
What do I need to keep in mind for my vehicle’s PPF aftercare and maintenance?
Once your car has been installed with our PPF, you can rest assured that preserving the glossy appearance of the PPF is simple and clear. We give After Care instructions with your warranty documentation.
- As film installation is a wet operation, do not wash the car for 7 days thereafter. The moisture between the film and paint is still evaporating, and shampoos might impair this and the adhesive characteristics around each panel.
- Once the film has cured, you can wash the car as normal (if possible, use the twin bucket method and a lambswool wash mitt). If using a pressure washer, keep the spray lance at least 3 feet away from the film, especially the edges, as the pressure may lift the film.
- If you receive bug spatter or bird dropping, remove it as quickly as possible as you would with bare paint. While the PPF gives protection, the top layer is identical to your car’s lacquer and will be marked by acid etching.
- You can polish or wax PPF-covered panels, but you must choose products carefully. Resin, solvent, or abrasive polishes might haze the film or damage its self-healing ability. If you’re unsure, you may ask our specialists for recommended products.
- Surface scratches and swirl marks in the film will heal over time. If you need to hasten the process, apply warm water (not boiling) over the targeted region to help the film transform back into its original state.
Interactively procrastinate high-payoff content without backward-compatible data. Quickly cultivate optimal processes and tactical architectures.
Remove swirl marks, light scratches, and bring your paintwork back to its original state with our stage 1, 2 & 3 polish services. Paint correction done properly in Marbella.
Create an extra layer of protection for the exterior of your vehicle with our ceramic coating service in Marbella. Protect from dirt, grime and UV rays.
Transform the appearance of your vehicle with a new car wrap. Choose from gloss, matte, or satin finishes, or try flip colours and even chrome.
Tint the windows of your car to enhance the appearance or simply protect yourself from UV rays. Choose from a range of shades with our window tinting service I’m Marbella
Protect your vehicle from scratches, stones, and abrasions with our self-healing Paint Protection Film. Preserve the value of your car’s bodywork.
Clean and protect both the interior and exterior of your vehicle with our car detailing service in Marbella. Restore your vehicle back to a like-new condition.
Order a quick, professional clean of your vehicle, both inside and out. We only use pH-neutral products of the highest grade in all of our work.
If you want to speak to one of the team regarding any of the services we have available, please feel free to give us a call or leave your information in the contact form and we’ll give you call back
Monday to Friday: 9AM – 5:30PM